Learning to create truly perfect practical abundance in your life entails much more than simply accumulating financial wealth or material wealth; it entails harnessing and enriching the self as a whole. Abundance is for everyone, not just the limited few that life appears to smile upon and who appear to be highly favored. It is not like that at all.
Actually, Abundance is a fundamental facet of nature. Abundance is apparent in nature. We are surrounded by abundance all around us. Nature is lavish, even wasteful in its abundance. Anyone caring to look will find an abundance of love, joy, money, and health readily available to everyone willing to accept them.
If there is any lack in our lives it’s not because there is not enough, but rather, because we are limiting our intake. What we receive in life is controlled by the limits we place on our thoughts, emotions, behaviors, and actions.
It is so hard for us to open the valve controlling the flow of abundance in our lives because there are many factors involved. By the time we become aware of the fact that we create our own limits, the beliefs and habits we’ve developed that produce these limits are so ingrained that they are very difficult to change at times in some quarters. With a willingness to change, you can and it is possible.
Many people associate the word “abundance” with “affluence or financial prosperity” but in truth, experiencing abundance in your own life stretches to your lived-in experience of love and life too.
A person who truly experiences abundance will resonate with wealth, good health, loving and passionate relationships, and a strong sense of self. Living your life to the fullest means experiencing abundance. Anyone who is not overly controlled by their own limits can experience abundance.
What kinds of things hold us back from experiencing true abundance in our own lives?
Society can sabotage our attempts to live life to the fullest by introducing fear and creating a limiting and scarcity mindset amongst its citizens. The society also has a role to play. Since most of the world’s governments have become capitalistic societies, it’s in their best interest to promote conditions and belief systems that produce large numbers of have-nots and privileged few.
Simple economics tells us that in order for capitalism to thrive, there must be a large supply meeting a large demand and you must have people who are in debt to create a large enough demand to consume that large supply.
The simple reality is that the governments of the world make their money by creating fake lifestyles based on our poor health, fewer jobs, debt, and our daily struggles to “just get by.” Their “abundance” is dependent on our “lack”. But this does not mean we have to accept these limits.
While it’s true that most people will never take advantage of the information about attracting wealth and prosperity is freely available to anyone caring to look. And the law of attraction says that the more you look, the more information you will attract. What fills your life is what you focus on and it grows.
Our own fears of experiencing abundance, perhaps on some level you don’t feel you are worthy of success? Are you sabotaging and starving your own chances of a happy life?
Held back by daily grind and stresses. It’s the chronic ‘hurry syndrome’ as I call it instant microwave mindset(instant gratification) of the times we live in. We constantly rush to get things done by contributing nothing at all or too little to our master plan.
What do most people hunger for?
Most people wish to live more abundantly (not only financially). Abundance is about living a healthy, vibrant life with a purpose and experiencing the joy that comes from possessing a strong sense of Self.
When you begin to understand the laws of abundance, you begin to understand that you are not constrained by the conditions of the economy or the amount of your current income. Your ability to increase your wealth, live in abundance, and have financial freedom is all based on your understanding of the universal laws that govern the flow of energy controlling your ability to turn potential into reality.
Yet there is more to creating abundance than simply “placing an order” and then sitting back to wait for its delivery. You have to be giving something of value, adding to the flow, in order to make this work. When this is the case, people are more than willing to pay for your contribution(service).
Wealth, money, success, love, and health are all forms of energy in motion. Being part of the flow means that, consciously or not, you are a willing participant in the universe.
Once you understand how to operate in the flow of that energy, you learn to work with the Source of Energy and actively create your reality instead of simply letting random thoughts create a chaotic existence for you.
5 ideas for creating a True Abundant Life
- Self-empowerment workbooks and courses are easy to find and many authors who experience abundance in their own lives have shared many great techniques for easing the flow of abundance in their own lives.
- Your internal dialogue directly influences how you experience prosperity. At various times in your life, you are controlled by different aspects of your personality. Allowing the ‘dreamer’ to take center stage will benefit your life tremendously. After all, acknowledging and striving for your dreams are fundamental parts of life.
- Creating some kind of balance and harmony will also encourage the flow of prosperity in your life. After all, karmic principles have an undeniable ring of truth. These principles are echoed in other religions too, such as Golden Rule preaches the following: “doing unto others as you would have them do unto you” and this is a practical concept to live by. Why not try doing unto yourself first and foremost before you ask or demand others would? By loving and respecting yourself you open the channels for abundance to flow freely. Those who do good can only attract good.
- Enjoying the fullness of living means inviting joy into your life at any possible opportunity. Don’t do things you don’t enjoy life’s too short. Have that extra glass of wine within reason or take a walk in the park and connect with nature or indulge in that chocolate or ice cream without guilt. Savor wonderful experiences, textures, sights, and sounds. Engage your senses on a daily basis! You will definitely feel more alive than you’ve ever been in your lifetime.
- Are you really, truly living the best and most stable life you want to live? Claim your life of abundance today you are worthy and DO deserve it, there is no doubt about that!
Thank you for visiting our site and for reading and engaging with this post. Please be so kind to share and engage, leave a comment below, and we will get in touch with you.